Friday, July 30, 2010

Every Avenue

Formed in 2003 out of Marysville, Michigan and signed to Fearless Records in 2007, Every Avenue mixes the strong flavors from punk-rock grunge of the 90's with powerpop from today's top emo/rock sound's.


Their first full length album "Shhhh...Just go with it" was released in 2008 and ranked number 27 US Billboards HeatSeekers. Touring with bands such as Hit the Lights, Farewell, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, The Maine, and the band made their first trip to the UK in January 2009, being the opening for Boys Like Girls . Appearing on the Vans Warped Tour and receiving more than 150,000 downloads of "Where were you" on Mark Hoppus' "Hi My Name Is Mark" blog on iTunes.

Every Avenue was one of the band's that opened on the Alternative Press Tour 2010. I had the Opportunity to attend the show at Orlando's House of Blues with Headliner NeverShoutNever, the crowd and myself included had such a crazy time when they took to the stage, I started hearing the first few lyrics of "Where were you" I looked around to see everyone over singing and jumping high as they could! I would defiantly see them again!

With song's like "Tell me I'm a wreck", "Girl Like That", and "Mindset" this band is the perfect Soundtrack for your hot summer days!

The band's latest album "Picture Perfect" is available on iTUNES and they are currently headling the "Rock YourSelf to Sleep Tour" by Motel 6.

www.myspace.com/everyavenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D