Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nick Carter ask for 'Just One kiss' in his new song!

Although he's back with the 90's boy band BackStreet Boys as they tour along side the New Kids On The Block as they create the super band NKOTBSB Nick has found the time to work on his second solo project set to release on iTUNES on May 24th 2011.

In 2009 Nick recorded the single 'Beautiful Lie'  with artist Jennifer Paige. Now back with 'I'm taking off' as the long awaited follow-up to 'Now or Never' and is out with the debut single 'Just One kiss'. Working with Rami, Carl Falk, Toby Gad,  One Hoge, Claude Kelly on this new album,  if your a long-time BSB fan or just a pop music lover be prepared to be lovestruck by this calm subtle video and a vibe of the more mature and seasoned Nick Carter in 'Just One kiss'.

 Nick will be touring to promote 'I'm taking off' on a decreased scale compared to the current NKOTBSB tour that's hitting arenas nation wide so stay posted to check his new touring schedule;)
http://www.myspace.com/nickcarter

You can watch Nick's brand new video on youtube.com

http://youtu.be/DNylb3FkRFg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D