Saturday, February 5, 2011

Vagrant Undertow Live in Leesburg!

Prepared to be rocked by Florida's own pop/rock sensation 'Vagrant Undertow'. This talented  band coming out of Orange Park has played clubs including The Haven, various Charity events, CW 17 and will be headlining several 2011 events including The Shiners Chili Cook off and The Donna Deegan “Race for the Cure” Marathon event in February. The band has a fun youth mix of pop and punk reflecting a similarity to the great 'Blink 182' and the canadian punk hit makers 'Simple Plan'. Come see Justin, Brennan, Charles, Kevin, and  Alex live at Leesburg Public Library Saturday April 2nd!


You can check out the band's music and schedule on:
http://www.reverbnation.com/vagrantundertow#!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D