Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Rocket to the Moon

A Rocket to the Moon, an experiment by vocalist Nick Santino in 2006. With guitarist Justin Richards of Brighten, bassist Eric Halvorsen and drummer Andrew Cook they released their first full length studio album in October 2009. Starting their first official tour in 2008 with The Cab, Hey Monday and This Providennce. This pop/alternative rock band has qualities of SecoundHand Serrnade in the song 'Like We Used To' , and catchy chorus in the song 'Mr.Right', But my opnion lies along the side of generic, excluding these, that is their sound 'generic'. I think they need a little more experimenting to really catch the listerner, or I guess I should say 'Catch me'.
The band is Currently on Tour with Hanson.
www.myspace.com/arockettothemoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D