Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bruno Mars: 'Doo-Wops and Hooligans'

Bruno Mars the stage name for singer-songwriter, producer and instrumentalist Peter Hernandez.


This 25 year old Hawaii native collaborated with the hip-hop star B.O.B on 'Nothin' On You' and with Travie McCoy on the hit 'Billionaire' as well as co-wrote Flo Rida's 'Right Round' and K'naan's 'Wavin' Flag.

With his Debut album 'Doo-Wops and Hooligans' you get a twist of R&B and classic pop charm. The album seems effortless, as he showcase's in his first single "Just the Way You Are', as if it just fall's into place. I love the salute to the classic's that are hidden in these song's, to me he has a modern 'Rat Pack' quality. This is defiantly a fantastic album with a tune for all of you.

http://www.myspace.com/brunomars

Pick it up now at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D