Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian... Pop Singer? Or Just a pretty Face?



On New Year's Eve Las Vegas Club Tao hosted a performance by 30 year old Reality Star Kim Kardashian as she gave the crowd a preview of her new Song 'Turn it up'.

The song was crafted at the hands of Hit maker The-Dream who is the master-mind behind Rihanna's 'Umbrella' as well as hit songs for Beyonce and  Justin Bieber.

Although The-Dream  said the Socialite has "got a really good voice", while I was listening to the online sound clip from her New Year's Eve performance I noticed it sounded more like a generic Britney Spears clip with assistance from auto-tune.

But, I suppose the final verdict will take place when we hear the full and clear version on the radio. Hopefully Kim will find a more stable home in the music industry than her fellow socialite Paris Hilton with her not so 'Hott'  single 'Stars are blind'... yeah remember that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D