Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Summer Scene

A Summer Scene breaking the doors down of powerpop music, there's no way to over look them.



Still unsigned yet they have grasped their sound, and despite their youth they have a solid beat. Background similar to that of Forever The Sickest Kids and Mercy Mercedes with vocals following behind those of Alex of All Time Low


With there current EP 'Story For Your Friends' you can hear the potential that each member posses to last in this genre of music, to not only stay but excel.


With powerpop dance floor tunes like 'Now or Never' and 'Summer Nights and City Lights' take a few seconds and check these guy's out... And it does not hurt that there pretty nice to look at!


www.Myspace.com/ASummerScene

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D