Thursday, July 5, 2012

'Anita Drink' and The Best of Both world's


July 20th after work head over to the DownTown Bar and Grill inside the heart of Clermont where classic rock trio 'Anita Drink' with the legendary Jill Tower's will be performing live!


Then on Saturday July 21st, no you're not staying home or sitting on your butt soaking up the rays from your computer screen, you're heading to the The Haven where Booked Promotion's presents the 'Best of Both World's' with Victoria Madison, Rathom Stone, Tiger Eyes and Rahman and the Noodles. All ages and tickets are $8 each.
enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D