Saturday, February 4, 2012

R.I.P Leslie Carter

Gone way too soon... Leslie Carter <3

For those of you that were raised by the 90's and the early millennium era like myself this is a sad event as pop singer and sister to teen idol Aaron and older brother Nick Carter of one of the biggest boy band's of all time died suddenly this past Tuesday in upstate New York.

Leslie was only 25 year old's and had let the world into her life when she appeared on E's House Of Carter's (before that thing we call Jersey Shore). Leslie will not only be missed by all the Carter fans, but she leaves behind her 9-month-old daughter Alyssa Jane, her husband Mike and of course her four siblings:(

Vintage Leslie Carter :) in her 'Like Wow' Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFJcvxiUH_M

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello people... I'm assuming you have no clue who I am so for that reason here is a quick introduction:) I am the creator and writer of the Hear That Tune music section as well as the Teen Coordinator for the LCLS. Here you can see all of the most recent updates from our reviews to upcoming events. You can also find me @ Today's Teen as I am one of the entertainment writer's. :D